Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Such a slacker!!!

I know, I know - it's been a while. Life and all that, you know? I've been so extremely busy that I just haven't had the opportunity to sit at the computer and type up an entire post. With going out of town for THanksgiving (great, by the way - I LOVE spending T Day with Kris, Paul, Sean, Derek and Grandpa!), not feeling so hot, getting ready for the holidays, and for this coming Sunday's craft show, along with all the normal Mommy/Wife stuff I just haven't had much energy!

Still, I have been busy! I've got some "secret projects" that I can't post for fear of the recipients snooping (and I know you have been here before :D!!), but I have worked up a bunch of ornaments for this weekend's show:









(just ignore the non-woven in ends.... that's something I'm saving for the bus stop!)

I also did a pair of "announcement booties" for a friend to use for a Christmas gift:



On the gift front, I have got most of my non-household gifts at least halfway, and have started at least one household gift. I have really been concentrating more on show items, though, with the idea that I will have plenty of time to work on gifts at the show itself.....

That's about it.... for now, anyway!

No comments: