Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Thoughts and observations....

Okay, so yeah, I'm a blogging fool these days. So shoot me! You all have figured out by now that, with me, it's either all or nothing! And all is good, because it means I'm having good days, days when I don't feel like I died a week ago. Increasingly rare occurance that I have good days, I'm afraid. But anyway.

So Brandee posted her pics from the craft fair.... I neglected (I think?) to mention Jesus and Mary Magdalene Sr in the mirror booth across the way from us. (note worth mentioning: See all the pink things hanging? Yeah, that's angora. It's yummy. Like, if we were comparing yarns to desserts, plain acrylic would be like cheap vanilla ice cream and angora would be the most heavenly cheesecake ever created. Just wanted to point that out. Oh, and I didn't make those - Brandee and Dani did.) Made for, um, interesting people watching, to say the least. Then, of course, there was hippie dude in the booth next to us. Nice enough and a very trusting fellow - lent us a weight to help keep our tent from blasting into space - but there was something about him that bothered me...... He was peddling his wares, just like all of us. Seems he's a written of children's books. About Kokopelli. A fertility god. Known for his giant phallus. That he leaves in rivers so it can have sex with young girls as they bathe. Yeah. So his books weren't about that, but more about Kokopelli as some sort of ancient Superman or something. Still, there was just something I couldn't quite accept about the subject matter.....

Also, if you haven't noticed, Brandee has a pic of Dani and I in our handy dandy knit berry hats! Mine was a gift from Bran for my thyca induced hair loss, and Dani's, well, just read about it!!

No comments: