Monday, October 30, 2006

Oh, Behave!

So my first craft show is coming up this weekend..... I think I'm ready, somewhat, too.... I have some booties made, and I'm making the hats to go with them, and then a whole bunch of stuff that's in the "almost complete" pile that I just need to finish up..... a bunch of discloths and scrunchies, a couple of afghans and some slippers...... I also want to start a couple more things, but they may not make it into this show.

I need to put together a portfolio, too, of the things I have made and given away..... and I will have the day on Saturday to get started on various Christmas gifts and such. I'm so excited! I get to hang out with other crocheters, have a go at selling my wares, and (and this is the MOST important) have some "me time," no kids!!! Yay!!

And, yes, I realize that I haven't posted any more pics lately - I have just been so overwhelmed with the girls being sick, and now Hans is, that I just haven't had a free second to spare..... Soon, though, I promise!

No comments: