Thursday, October 19, 2006

Blogger's being a hater......

Yet again, I had a post allllll typed up, was just adding the very last pic, and POOF! Actually, though, it wasn't blogger - it was my whacked out computer. Hans finally got to see it in action last night, too. Weirdest thing - restarts itself randomly, usually when you're right in the middle of something..... So I'm going to do this in Word again - at least then I have document recovery!

Okay, so my hair has undergone some major changes over the last few months. Pre-cancer diagnosis, I had long, naturally blonde, naturally curly hair:


Then I had my thyroid surgery and my hair started falling out in clumps, so I got it cut short to help it look fuller and to make the hair loss less traumatic for me:



Well, short and blonde was showing how thin my hair was getting, so I decided to darken it a little with a bit of red:



Hans hated the cut (he’s a long hair man….) and the red (says he married a blonde…..), so I let him bleach it. Big mistake.


The straw yellow hair was unbearable, so I took it upon myself to try and fix it. Still not what I want, but better than looking like a scarecrow. So here’s the color du jour!



Not the greatest pic, but the best I could do with 2 crazy kids running around and me being exhausted!

1 comment:

Rebel In Ontario said...

WOW! That is a change! But I myself, love change and Hans will just have to suck it up and deal with it!