Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Making Progress!

Well, I finished one Christmas gift set and am about 1/3 of the way done with another. I still have Al's bag I need to make, and since it's been so long since i touched it, I'm planning on just frogging what I have and starting over. I also got all my wool for my Ohio State coasters and coozies I'm making for some friends of mine :D I'm not posting any pics for obvious reasons, but I have to get started on some more craft fair stuff, so I'll post those as they are complete.

Oh! And I did a comissioned baby set - hat and booties! It was so cute, but I forgot to photograph it. Hopefully I can get a pic of the recipient wearing them, though, in a few weeks :D

Tomorrow we're off to the Jimmy Buffett concert in Tampa. I'm going to be the psuedo old lady in the back of a pickup crocheting myself a throw because it's going to be hella cold when the sun goes down!!

No comments: