Thursday, September 20, 2007

Yummy!

I have to go charge the batteries to my camera so that I can take and post some pictures. I just received my order from Elann (well, I got it Saturday, but it's been a busy week!!), and the Peruvian Baby Cashmere and Super Kydd are just delicious! Much better than I could have hoped for! I must admit that, even after petting Tracie's Elann yarns, I was nervous about buying something I had never seen in person before (she had gotten cotton blends). However, they not only met, but greatly exceeded my expectations! I have a project in mind for the Super Kydd, and have swatched it. I'm just hoping that it works out as I expect!

Okay, batteries are now charging, so in about an hour, I should be able to take some pics. I also have an update pic on the round ripple, which I haven't worked on in a couple of weeks because I've been trying to brainstorm, and a lace project that I have been working on.


In other news, it's time to figure out Christmas gifts. I've got a couple in mind right now, and thanks to Ravelry, I've been pattern searching for ideas, and queuing the patterns that I think may work for different people. I need to sit down and write out my list, though. That'll be a list, maybe for while I'm at Aliceon's open house tonight. Did I mention that I'm now a Girl Scout leader? Yeah. I have a Brownie troop, so tonight I need to sit at a table at the open house for the school. No worries, though - it's a chance to work on my projects!! I can yarn and answer questions easy peasy!

Okay, so I'm going to go clean the kitchen while I wait for the batteries to finish charging. Adios!

No comments: