Tuesday, January 16, 2007


I'm working on this hat, and I'm finding that there are some problems with the pattern. Now, I realize that my head is slightly larger than the average woman's head, but the written circumference is too small for Aliceon even! So I had to frog about 6 rows and add in a few more rows of increases. Now I'm having to calculate how this impacts the pattern overall, and math burns. Anyone who knows me knows that numbers and I are NOT friends at all! Still, I think I'm getting it. And this cloche stitch pattern is really nice. It's my first go at front loop/back loop stitches, but they have a really nice pattern effect. Gives teture without a lot of extra bulk...

Next thing I want to learn, though, is the way to do a hat in Tunisian..... That and the reverse sc. I tried the reverse last night and just am not sure if I'm doing it right..... I have a crochet group meeting this weekend, so I may be able to get someone to tell me there. Maybe.

1 comment:

Brandee said...

If you feel like you're not doing the reverse sc right it's probably right. We'll check it on Sat though.